CONCEPT TO CREATION
WE BUILD TOMORROW
Calibre believes that ethical behaviour underpins what we do as a company. The key principles that we use as our foundations include integrity, credibility and fairness. The values that we hold dearly and adhere to are:
- to innovate,
- be methodical in our execution,
- work in a timely manner,
- plan strategically,
- employ only competent workers,
- ensure accuracy and detail in all stages of work and above all,
- be honest and ethical in all of our business operations.
The Calibre Construction Group Pty Ltd’s approach is also achieved through:
- Understanding the Client, their organization, people and goals, both short and long term.
- Understanding the Project, its build-ability, programme, consultants, contractors, materials, and special requirements.
- Detailed project analysis and pre -start planning to ensure that the project is completed to not only meet the clients satisfaction, but to exceed it at every avenue possible.
We ensure there are zero defects on handover by programming and planning the works in consultation with the client and ensuring only the best contractors are utilised. We believe that communication is paramount between Calibre, the client, consultants and the contractors throughout all stages of works from pre-start planning through to completion.
IS TO BE THE NUMBER ONE BUILDING COMPANY THAT CLIENTS TURN TO
Calibre Construction Group strives to provide innovative design and construction throughout.
Over the past two decades Calibre Construction Group has completed more than 26 to 30 projects across New South Wales with a combined value of $300 Million to $350 Million dollars.
Our detailed workmanship and excellent services have cultivated strong, continuous and long lasting business relationships.
- Engineering Solutions
- Project Solutions
- Construction & Project Management
Shop 1 / 4 Charles St, Canterbury, NSW 2193.